What is a Merchant SC?
For becoming a Merchant SC, you only need to have the minimum educational qualifications as given by the IRDAI and undergo training provided by us. To learn more about how to be a Merchant SC and the benefits of the same, read on.
What can you sell as a Merchant SC?
With Bigfix Merchant, you can sell Extended Warranty & ADLD for Consumer Electronics and Appliances, Car Insurance, Bike Insurance, and Health Insurance.
What are the advantages of being a Merchant SC?
- Become your own boss - Work as per your convenience. You are your own boss!
- No fixed timings - You can choose your own working hours and decide whether to work full-time or part-time.
- Work from home - Use online processes to sell policies and work from home or even anywhere else!
- Earn high income - Your income depends on the number of policies you issue.
- Zero investment required - No need to pay anything when you join. All you need is a smartphone/computer, and an internet connection!
Who can become a Merchant SC?
If you’re pursuing your higher studies but would still want to spend some time making extra money, this could be a good option for you.
Stay at home spouses & homemakers
If you’re a stay at home husband or wife, and have time, you can choose to become a Merchant SC, and earn extra income for you and your family
Even after retirement, you can become an insurance agent. Spend as much time as you like, working in the comfort of your home, and at any time you like.
Businessmen / Businesswomen
If you’re already have a business but still want to do more things on the side, you can choose to become a Merchant SC. Work just as much as you want, and still earn extra.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Copy of your PAN card, Aadhaar Card (front and back)
- A cancelled cheque (with your name on it) or Bank Passbook
- A photograph.